IMPOWER is an award-winning independent consultancy focused exclusively on improving public services. By enabling our clients to grip the challenges of complexity, we supercharge their ability to improve lives and save money.
Our Associate Senior Consultants provide consulting, change delivery management and analytical work across our projects. The role will see you coordinating a range of exciting project activities, leading workshops, working with frontline professionals and parents/carers, and sharing key insights with senior clients.
Our work in High Needs and SEND focuses on three key areas: reducing new demand for specialist support through intervening differently, earlier; reducing the escalation of need through supporting high quality provision, with a focus on progress and maximising independence; and enabling the reintegration of children/young people within more inclusive environments (such as mainstream schools) and the reduction or ceasing of specialist support in response to a reduction in needs. We start by understanding challenges and opportunities specific to the local area, whilst considering new ways of working to demonstrate early impact and build momentum.
You will be working with a team of IMPOWER consultants, delivering change to local government clients. To be considered for this contract role, you should have:
- Experience of working on change and delivery transformation projects within SEND or Childrens' Social Care
- Extensive experience with change and transformation management to plan and lead workstreams with small teams
- Demonstrable experience working closely with others on a project, building strong relationships quickly and tackling resistance as it arises.
- Demonstrable experience facilitating, developing or supporting workshops, focus groups or other similar activities.
- Evidence of working at pace on a project whilst delivering high quality outcomes.
- Experience in building and managing relationships across a range of stakeholders.
- Empathy and emotional intelligence, with the resilience for dealing with the challenges that come with working with as a consultant.
- Presentation skills to a range of stakeholders.
- Competent in all Microsoft Office software, including: good use of MS Excel to analyse and present data.
- Experience of producing high quality documents and reports.
- Project Management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
Specific project information to be confirmed on successful application.